Providing medical clinics with U.S. Registered Nurses and local Doctors to the communities on Lake Atitlan.
- Worthy Village partners with local MDs and bring teams of RNs to Guatemala in order to provide basic medical clinics
- Volunteer RNs and MDs see a variety of patients in the community clinics
- Patients are provided with the appropriate basic medications, referrals and a health and hygiene plan for their future to avoid further complications
How You Can Help
- Are you in the healthcare industry and want to organize a clinical trip? Or bring students? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation!
- Vitamins and baby formula are always necessary. Collecting these items and shipping them to Guatemala is a huge help!