Health and Hygiene Education
Teaching our proper health and hygiene curriculum in schools, orphanages and community centers.
Lack of proper health and hygiene practices leads to serious health issues in Guatemala.
What We Do
- Worthy Village distributes and teaches our book, “Manuel Para la Salud” (Translation: Manual for Health) in schools, orphanages and community centers in order to increase awareness regarding the importance of public health and hygiene
- The book was revised by an MD in the U.S. and some of the topics covered include, methods for washing your hands, brushing your teeth, healthy nutrition, exercise, and disease transmission prevention, as well as other lifesaving topics associated with living in rural Guatemala
- Hygiene products such as toothbrushes, toothpaste and bars of soap are distributed with each book given out
How You Can Help
- Collect toothbrushes, toothpaste and bars of soap to send over to Guatemala!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and shipping suggestions