Partnering with over 60-skilled artisan women in Guatemala, we’re providing them and their families with economic opportunity.
We have established partnerships with more than 60 skilled women artisans living in the impoverished villages surrounding Lake Atitlan. Our artisan partners sell their wares to tourists, but profits are not sufficient enough to pay for basic needs.
- We purchase these women’s products at a fair-trade value and resell in the U.S. thus providing our artisan partners with a sustainable source of income to raise them out of poverty as well as fund our healthcare and educational initiatives in Guatemala
- Do you own a shop or boutique? We have the option to buy wholesale!
- Partnering with these talented women as well as maintaining close interpersonal relationships allows Worthy Village to learn about their families, lifestyles and needs so that we may further assist and provide for them
- All Worthy Village Artisan Products are made by hand using natural and organic materials found in nature. These women make their dyes from nature using tree bark, flowers, and insects
- Our Artisan Partners are empowered and honored to know that their products are being represented in the United States and finding success as a rising trend